Here i am, back in the "real" world. Not to say that I was kidnapped by aliens and taken to a different world, just that I was rather disconnected from many of the people who make up my world. Speaking of those people, let me just say I am incredibly blessed by everyone who God has put in my life. It was overwhelming to get on the internet and be inundated with messages from people telling me they've missed me and have been praying for me. It means so much to me that people are taking the time to pray for and encourage me.
Another person God has blessed me with is my new friend Natasha. She has been a great encouragement to me as we have worked (and slept) side by side these past few weeks. I'm excited to get to know her even more over next few months.
Another one of my blessings has been God's protection over me. Despite being surrounded by snakes, tarantulas, malaria ridden mosquitos, piranhas, and who knows what else, God kept me safe and healthy through everything.
One other blessing I want to praise God for before I try and sleep (for about an hour before we head out) is my little nephew Hudson. I'm sorry that I won't hold him for a few months, but that will just make it so much sweeter when I get to officially meet him in May :)
God is too good to me, and I praise for the amazing things He has done in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment