Hi everyone!
So here is a random fact about my life: I have started telling a lot of stories. Let me explain. I'm not exactly sure how it started, but somehow Candace and I started this game where she gives me a word, and I have to think of some story from my life, or that I've heard, or some such thing that somehow relates to the word that she gave me. Thanks to my crazy friends and family, I have a lot of random stories and experiences to share!
Well, we played that for a bit yesterday, and then last night I got to thinking about it, and I had an idea. What if I could figure out a way to somehow use all of these random stories in my head to bring a conversation around to the gospel?
So that is the challenge that I am giving myself. Any chance you would like to help me out? If you post a random word or topic in the comments, I will do my best to think of a good story that goes with it, including the gospel, and post it on here.
What do you think?
:)
That is a wonderful practice, and one that I should probably adopt! A random word or topic? Hmm... how about knitting and/or crochet? ;)
ReplyDelete