Here you will find the thoughts of an ordinary woman who serves an extraordinary Savior.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
It's Exactly Too Much
12 days from this exact moment I will most likely be freaking out. Why? Because I fly to the USA in 12 days and 11 hours. Approximately. The question is, what will I be freaking out about the most?
Here's the thing: I miss home. I miss my family, my friends, my car, all of that. However, the closer I get to being able to see everyone again, the more it hits me that going home means leaving home. In the past 4ish months here I have gotten comfortable. I know my neighborhood, the bus system (which wasn't an easy accomplishment!), I have a church home, I have my favorite places to go; I'm settled. But now I have to leave it all. Argh, why must life be so confusing???
I know it's time for me to go home. I have things to do and a LOT of people to see. It still makes me sad though. I wish Arkansas and Mexico were walking distance from each other, that I could easily jump back and forth between the two places that I love so much. But, I have to accept the truth that God has blessed me to get to stay in Mexico for the time that I have Benn here, and I have no reason to complain. Not a lot of people can claim two different countries as home, but now I have that privilege (or at least tell myself I do). So I thank God for that. I guess that's worth having to be doubly, confusingly freaked out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment